Sunday, January 4, 2009

For the first time...

The other night I went to the Plaza for dinner with my aunts Cindy and Charlotte and my pseudo-cousin Robyn. Robyn had never been to the Plaza before so we tried to get there in time for her to see the lights turn on. We were driving through trying to find a parking spot and Cindy said, "Now Robyn, if you look, you might see the lights turn on..." and right as she said "on" the lights turned on! It was a perfect moment. I have always loved the Plaza, but it was even more enjoyable to go with someone who had never experienced it before. What a great time!

2 comments:

Christine said...

You should change the name of your blog to "My Heart Noticed Kansas City", hahaha. I love you. And your blog. And Kansas City!

abby! said...

Ah, I love you too... I wish I could say I love your blog, but you haven't done anything to it in like 4 months!