Friday, October 16, 2009

Mute Math Tonight!!

So I'm seeing my favorite band in concert tonight... I'm pretty stinking excited. After seeing the below video, I'm a bit nervous though. (You should for sure watch it, but I suggest you put your computer on mute before pushing play. It's loud, but you're not watching it for the music, you're watching it to see what the drummer does...)
Crowd surfing? That's terrifying!! If tonight's concert is anything like this one, I'm not sure if I am hardcore enough... No matter how intense or not, it's going to be a good time. I'm going with some awesome people (Joel, Cory, Brad, Ashley, and Bre... maybe more) and the band is awesome so it's bound to be a good time. I'm sure I will post again tomorrow updating you if I survived the insanity or not!

No comments: