Wednesday, September 5, 2012

You know what September means?

You know what September means? That I can start baking with pumpkin again! I have this unofficial rule that I can't bake with pumpkin between Christmas and September 1st. And September 1st is here, which means now is the time! Plus, rumor is Starbucks started serving Pumpkin Spice Lattes this week so it's definitely that time of year... AND, I think the whole blog world agrees with me as well because pumpkin recipes are popping up everywhere.

It's pumpkin time! (Did she just say that?) (Yes... yes, she did.) Here's what I'm hoping to bake with pumpkin over the next few months...

Pumpkin Spice No-Bake Cheesecake from Skinny Taste (this is apparently healthy)

Pumpkin Smoothie from the Pioneer Woman

Pumpkin and Cheese Spice Bread from An Edible Mosaic

Gingerbread Pumpkin Bars from Culinary Concoctions by Peabody.

Caramel Pumpkin Gingersnap Cheesecake from the Pioneer Woman

Pumpkin Bread with Pumpkin Buttercream Frosting from Nancy Creative

Pumpkin Butterscotch Cake from Culinary Concoctions by Peabody (I attempted a cake like this that didn't turn out so well... maybe I'll try again)
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Truffles from The Galley Gourmet

3 comments:

Georgie Ellis said...

Well, that's a lot of pumpkin! Enjoy baking. Enjoy inviting us over to enjoy it with you! Enjoy taking photos and writing about it afterwards. Enjoy your pumpkin time! Love you!

Momma said...

Seeing this blog gave me one reason to be glad that you don't live in my house anymore...I have no self control when it comes to your baked goods.

Valeria said...

Come live by me and make all the pumpkin baked goods you want! Cause you KNOW I'm pro-pumpkin!!;)