Monday, February 17, 2014

"More to come on that…"


I've posted a couple things lately and have said "more to come on that..." So now it's time, and here I am to tell you about them.

Thai Chicken Pizzas. I told you that I made these the other night. They were pretty dang good. I took the easy way out though - I bought pre-made pizza crusts, peanut sauce, and chicken breast. I originally got the idea from a recipe for Thai Chicken Naan Pizza. The night that I made this I didn't really have time to make my own naan and peanut sauce and cook chicken breast so I made it easy. I'd recommend either version though.

The legit way:

Thai Chicken Naan Pizza

How to Make Naan


The cheater way:



Spring wreath. I also mentioned that I severely burnt myself on some hot glue last night. The burns weren't so fun but I think the end result justified the means... I decided to go ahead and make a spring wreath for our front door. It's wishful thinking really… that spring is near enough to hang a wreath on the door - but a girl can dream.

I saw this idea on Pinterest and used it as inspiration.

And this is what I made for my front door.



I also made one for my mom. I liked the bow and I asked my roommate if I should make one for ours and she said, "Eh, I think that's more a mom bow…" Whatever that means. Since it's her house and her door I decided to leave the "mom bow" off. I do like it though…


Welp, I think that we're all caught up now. Hope you had a wonderful President's Day!

2 comments:

Momma said...

Thanks for the Spring wreath! I love it including the "mom bow".

Valeria said...

You can make me a spring wreath WITH a "mom bow" anytime :)