Sunday, November 21, 2010

Missouri weather.

Missouri weather always keeps us guessing. The only thing that you can count on is that you can't count on it. Nothing is routine or normal, it's always all over the place. I resent it at times. Especially in the spring, when things should be warming up and getting green and we get a snow storm... But today, this whole fall season really, I've been loving how out of the ordinary it's been. It's November, and we've had multiple days in the 60s... and it's been wonderful!

Today I wore flip flops, drove with the windows down, and went on a "hike" with my friend Jessie. It was beautiful outside! I was so incredibly thankful for the weather today.

Come spring you'll probably hear my griping about how I hate how unpredictable the weather is and wish it would just get warm like it's supposed to. But today... today I am loving this sunny and 60s November weather.

No comments: