Wednesday, December 26, 2012

365 Photo Challenge: Week 26.

Day 183.

It has been waaaay too long. I know. I don't really know where time has gone this past month. I can't really believe Christmas has already come and gone and 2013 is about to begin. Despite my lack of posting, I actually have continued with my photo project. I'm going to try to get all caught up today. So here it is...

With the completion of this week, I officially was half way through this project. Half way... craziness. This week began a new month and a new color! And I was excited for the change. December is red in honor of Christmas... Anyway, let's take a look at Week 26:

Day 179: Monday night dinners with my friend Dee Dee... we often frequent Chipotle. Day 180: this was one of those "I'm in bed and I just remembered I forgot to take my picture for the day" pictures... so it's the floor in my bedroom. Day 181: ice cream at Baskin Robbins. Day 182: so, my church practices music at a different church on Thursday nights and that church was setting up for this dinner they were having with themed tables... This table was squirrel themed. SO weird. Day 183: my favorite boots. Day 184: the beginning of a new color! and the pretty garland and berries that Kathryn put around our front door. Day 185: Settlers of Catan with some of my favorite friends.

Day 179.

Day 180.

Day 181.

Day 182.

Day 184.

Day 185.

No comments: