1. Going to the park and playing tennis, football and using the playground.
2. Giving thanks.
3. Using the ping pong table for the Thanksgiving dinner table (retired Nov. 1999).
4. Going to Rancho Grande on Friday night (it used to be Grandma pays, now is it Cindy pays?)
5. Fireballs after Rancho Grande.
6. Going to some kind of rec center and playing knock-out, half court competition, and swimming.
7. Playing electronic games.
8. Chili dinner on Wednesday night.
9. Mary bringing salsa or anything hot from Texas.
10. Swinging on the rope in the backyard (retired Nov. 2001).
11. Brother-in-laws and boys washing dishes and cleaning up at least one meal during the weekend.
12. Plugged up toilet.
13. Playing Nertz.
14. Sleeping in the pit or dungeon.
15. Playing Hearts.
16. Playing football in the backyard.
17. Dave reads the tradition list at Rancho Grande.
18. Going to the movies.
20. Exchanging Christmas lists.
21. Ladell carving the turkey.
22. Turkey dinner with ALL the family (34 people this year!)
23. Eating Chex Mix.
24. Celebrating Mary, Ladell, and Dave's birthdays.
25. Doing a piñata provided by Mary.
26. Doing puzzles.
27. Giving out Christmas tree ornaments.
28. Coffeecake and cinnamon rolls.
29. Being with a wonderful, loving family.
I'm sure we have some more... but these are the ones that were on the list as of 5 years ago which is the most update version I have. Good times... I'm pretty lucky.