Sunday, November 1, 2009

Best Weekend Ever!

This weekend was top notch. One of the best I've had in Columbia... Friday my family came to visit! We went to Shakespeare's (you know, a must-do when you visit CoMo) and then played games the rest of the night. After everyone went to bed I headed over to the guys' place to celebrate Valeria's 21st birthday.

Saturday the fam and I had a tasty breakfast then headed over to campus to walk around a bit. We went to Kaldi's so everyone could see where I work, stopped by the Mustard Seed, then walked around campus a bit more. We came back to the Haslags were we had a yummy lunch and my family had a chance to get to know Joe and Sara. We helped Joe rake leaves then everyone headed back to KC. Then Saturday night some friends and I went to Encore to celebrate Valeria's birthday some more...
(Beautiful MU campus.)
("Helping" rake leaves. (Photo by Georgie))
(Happy Birthday, V/Audrey...)
This weekend was just a wonderful time of community with family and friends. PLUS the weather was beautiful... I couldn't have asked for a better time...

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I had the best weekend at MU myself.

Anthony P said...

That picture of you and your mom raking leaves with Joel in the background, he looks hilarious. Like he is trying to run away from a bee or something. He totally looks like a little girl. Funny stuff.

Georgie said...

Dave and I are so glad we made the trip to see you!! We love being a part of your life. (thanks for the photo credit, too) LOVE YOU!