Friday, November 20, 2009

Chipotle

I feel like my blog has been lacking lately. I was reading some of my posts from a year ago and I wish I was still writing posts like I was back then. Part of me thinks it's because most of the things that I noticed, I've already written about... and so I'm lacking new ideas. Part of me is fearful that I don't pay attention to those things as much anymore. I'm going to try harder... So starting now I'm turning over a new leaf, or going back to my old leaf... whatever.

Today I had Chipotle with my mom. I LOVE Chipotle. It's one of my favorite places to eat. I worked there in high school and even after working there I still love eating there. Here's what my burrito normally consists of: rice, black beans, chicken, "a lot of corn", "a little bit of sour cream", and some lettuce. Mmm... quality stuff.

I feel like what a person gets on their Chipotle burrito says a lot about them. (It's kind of like palm reading, but not... Ha, kidding. Basically it says if you're picky or not, like spicy things or not and are a vegetarian or not... that's al.) What do you get on yours?

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Love this post!!! It made me go get some chips and burrito bowl.

Ladell said...

I go with the burrito bowl and I like: rice, pork, mild & medium salsa, corn, cheese, and sour cream. Eventhough Chipotle would not be my FIRST choice of restaurants, I LOVE their seasoned pork. It's the best!! I could probably eat fried chicken, pizza and hamburgers until the day I died and die a happy man!!