Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Monday, July 25, 2011
Sunday, July 24, 2011
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Monday, July 18, 2011
3. My bed. I slept in a bunk bed on vacation. The place where we stayed was wonderful, but I'm not going to lie and say that I slept well, because I didn't. Last night I slipped into my egyptian cotton sheets and slept like a baby. I love my bed.
4. The solitude of my own room. I'm a people person, but it sure is nice to be able to say, "Goodnight!" and head up to my room for some good ol' fashion "me time." I haven't had that in a while; last night I listened to some good music and painted my toe nails and it was fantastic.
5. DVR. I watched a solid 2 hours of So You Think You Can Dance last night, and have episodes of Friday Night Lights and Food Network Star waiting for me. I love DVR.
Thursday, July 14, 2011
Sunday, July 10, 2011
Saturday, July 9, 2011
Friday, July 8, 2011
Anyway, number 19 of my 24 Things Before 24 Years is officially checked off the list! (I have also met three new co-workers AND have been writing down the beauties of the day AND have written two letters. I'm on a roll...) Here's a picture play by play of the royal icing experience... (Also, you can go here to hear Jessie's take on the experience.)
Tada! Jessie's favorites that she decorated.
Jessie's favorite's closer up. (Yep, that's a swirly dinosaur. Don't act like you're not jealous...)
My favorite's that I decorated. Not sure if you can tell, but that's a beach ball. In honor of my trip to Florida tomorrow!
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
5. Send someone flowers.*
15. Give someone in need $20.
16. Read 4 books.
17. Ride a bike at least 5 miles.* (Let's be honest, it probably won't be all at once.)
18. Blog at least 10 times. (Today counts. So what if I'm a cheater...)
19. Finally make some sugar cookies with royal icing.
20. Introduce myself to 5 people I don't already know at work.