Monday, July 25, 2011

Dreaming of light.

When I think about my future, I don't really picture myself having lots of money, or a big house, or luxurious types of things. I can't really imagine myself doing anything that would make me rich, and I'm really ok with that. (Unless I become a famous rockstar, but I'm not holding my breath... ha!) One thing I do dream about is having a beautiful home, doesn't have to be big and grand, just somewhere that I can take over and make into a space that fits me and my creative eye. That's one of the reasons I love Design*Sponge, because it gets me excited for a day when I have my own place. The pictures inspire me (let's be honest, I don't read a word that is written.) Like these pictures from a Sneak Peak from today. Design*Sponge has started this thing where people say what they love about their homes. This particular homeowner said: "What I love most about my home is the light." I love the light in these picture and no matter how big or how small my home will be someday, I dream that it will have light like this.

1 comment:

bethany jones said...

Love this post and the one before it. Great work!