1. I make myself a cup of coffee every morning. Only adults do that. I never thought I'd be a "coffee drinker"... But it just kind of happened.
2. I have to use a badge to swipe myself into work. You know you're legit when your work requires you to swipe in with a badge. That or the world is becoming a sad place where we all have to hide behind closed/locked doors... but that's besides the point. Adults wear badges. Something that I did that's not so adult-like... I lost my badge yesterday, but that's also besides the point.
3. I make my bed in the morning. This is a new thing with my new house. As previously posted, I have an abundance of pillows, and I don't want them just hanging out on my dusty/hair collecting wood floor all day. So I'm making my bed. It's great.
4. I was concerned when I got home yesterday to an empty house with a candle burning. My roommate left it burning on accident. When I was younger, I would have been like, "Whatever, nothing happened, it's ok." But adults worry about candles burning down their house.
5. I have a cat. Well, the cat isn't actually mine. Yesterday I came home to a cat that my roommates bought. I'm not a huge cat person, but maybe I'll become one. His name is Bigsby. And he's cute.
See? Five examples of how adult-like I'm becoming. I suppose this post proving that I'm an adult maybe takes away some of my adult-like qualities... but once again... that's besides the point.