Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Try-It Tuesday: Summer Vegetables with Sausage and Potatoes.

(Doesn't this look appetizing?)

Well, folks... tonight was my last Try-It Tuesday at home. I officially move out of my parents house on Saturday. I'm sure I'll still be trying new recipes, but the official cook for my family, Try-It Tuesday kind of nights... are no more. Have I mentioned this whole moving thing is bittersweet? Because it really is. One minute I'm on the verge of tears as I'm doing the dishes. The next, I'm daydreaming about all of the great ways I'm going to decorate the new place.

I went with a Skinnytaste recipe. I love that site. I think my friend Jessie pinned this recipe on Pinterest which was what directed me to the site in the first place. I'm a fan. Anyway, this recipe was a hit! It was hearty... a meat and potatoes meal. My dad would have liked it (unfortunately he had to miss it for a meeting.) PLUS, it had all sorts of yummy vegetables. Healthy. Hearty. ... Happiness. (I couldn't think of another H word, but I was definitely happy while eating this.) A hit, for sure!

Summer Vegetables with Sausage and Potatoes

(This doesn't look as appetizing... but it was. I promise!)

1 comment:

Momma said...

It was a great meal to go out on! I don't know who is going to be the cook on Tuesday nights but I'm hoping it's not me! Come back anytime...I love Try-It Tuesdays and I love you!