Saturday, August 11, 2012

If I could, I would...

...quit my job and spend every day making beautiful things. This requires money, because 1. I would need that if I wasn't working. 2. Making beautiful requires it. Not as much money as buying said beautiful things, but you still have to have it. If I could quit my job and make beautiful things all day, here is what I would make...

My own curtains out of drop cloth.


Something old and ugly into something new and beautiful by upholstering it myself.

Fancy sugar cookies like these.

Another pretty cake like this one with a heart garland.

An ombre dresser like this one.

Cute art like this.

My own quilt.

Pretty rooms like this for cheap. (When you saw this picture did you think I was saying I wanted to make babies? Get your mind out of the gutter.)

A pretty wedding cake for someone.

Maybe someday...

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I wish I was there and could help you decorate your room. We could make curtains easy peasy! I love the hoop with the pennants..you should do it.