Monday, August 20, 2012

365 Photo Challenge: Week 11.


Day 78.

I was in San Diego over the weekend and didn't get home until 11:45 last night so I'm a little late in posting my teal pics of the week. I'm actually really liking the month of teal... I was worried that I would have a hard time finding pictures, but they are coming along! It didn't hurt that I was in Southern California over the weekend where there was an abundance of teal.

My week in teal... Day 74: boredom at work. Day 75: my mom's birthday present. Day 76: a birthday card from my beautiful friend Valeria. Day 77: the sky on my way to San Diego. Day 78: La Jolla Beach. Day 79: the view from my friend Mary's back porch in San Diego. Day 80: tables at this sandwich place where I had one of the best sandwiches of my life, The Bobbie: shredded turkey, mayo, stuffing, and cranberry sauce (AKA Thanksgiving in a sandwich.)

It was a great week...

Day 74.

Day 75.

Day 76.

Day 77.

Day 79.

Day 80.

No comments: