Sunday, August 12, 2012

365 Photo Challenge: Week 10.

Day 71.

Hooray for another week of teal. I am starting to get over my distaste for teal. It's not teal's fault that it isn't as prevalent in the world as grey or navy. The world just can't handle teal. And it's my job to seek it out this month. It's the least I can do for poor old teal. ... (Has she lost her mind? She's talking to a color right now...) Anyway... this week in teal:

Day 67: My short, stumpy, hangnail-y fingernails. Day 68: Ah, Peach Fresca... some might call it a nectar of the gods. Day 69: Boring flip flop picture. Day 70: A cute hair clip that my brother Joel gave to me a while ago that I'm just now getting the cajones to wear. Day 71: Some special plates that were once my parents, then became mine in college, then sat in storage for a few years while I camped out at my folks' house, and are now packed up to head to my new place. Day 72: A birthday cake that I decorated for our August birthday celebration... only a baker asks to bake her own birthday cake.

Day 67.

Day 68.

Day 69.

Day 70.

Day 72.

3 comments:

Norma said...

Those plates are really old! I ate on them as a child first! Now that is old!

Heather said...

I love the nails and hair clip! Way to be brave! (although I'm sad to think about you packing to move so far away from us...)

Heather said...

I thought I should add a P.S. since you can't tell tone on the Internet: I'm actually very excited and happy for you with your upcoming move and think it will be great for you. I'm just dramatic, as you know. :) Let us know if you need help moving.