Sunday, August 5, 2012

365 Photo Challenge: Week 9.

Day 65. 

The month of navy is finished! Now I am on to teal... I've only been taking teal pictures for 5 days and I'm already finding it to be a challenge. There just isn't much teal out in the world. But it keeps me looking at the things that surround me... which is the whole point of the project.

Here is my week in navy and teal... Day 60: my guilty pleasure... fashion magazines. Day 61: I was totally out navy ideas so I sunk to a low level... I googled it. Day 62: a picture that I have hanging in my cubicle at work. Day 63: my coffee thermos. Day 64: Friday night, even though I'm in my mid-twenties, I had a sleepover with some friends... two of the girls had matching flip flops. Day 65: my friend Tara's quilt. Day 66: my journal... I may or may not have taking this picture during church.

Day 60.

 Day 61.

Day 62.

Day 63. 

Day 64. 

Day 66.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Didn't I snd you a picture of my sparkly teal nails...I'll give yiu permission to use the pic in order to complete the project. :)