Sunday, August 26, 2012

365 Photo Challenge: Week 12.

Day 87.

It's been a crazy week. Monday I got bangs (not quite as major) and yesterday I moved out of my parent's house into a new place! I'm slowly getting settled in and I'm really excited for my new roommates, Kathryn and Paige (figured I'd let you know their names, so if I mention them in the future, you know what I'm talking about.)

Anyway, I managed to continue my month of teal despite the craziness. Day 81: hair product at my favorite beauty store. Day 82: a MuteMath t-shirt. Day 83: a sign at Mr. Goodcents explaining my favorite kind of Coke machine (Coca-Cola Freestyle... google it.) Day 84: a bit redundant, but my MuteMath cd in my car. Day 85: lips in a fashion magazine. Day 86: a chair in my new home. Day 87: a lamp in my new home.

One more week of teal!

Day 81.

Day 82.

Day 83.

Day 84.

Day 85.

Day 86.

No comments: