Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Try-It Tuesday: Chicken Curry in a Hurry/Day 22: Clothes

Chicken Curry in a Hurry.
Guess what today is? Tuesday! You know what that means? I tried out a new recipe! It's late and I'm worn out so this will be quick. Basically I found this recipe for Chicken Curry in a Hurry on Real Simple's website. Me. Chicken. And curry. We're pals. So when I saw this recipe I had to try it out. It was really easy and quick: start to finish I was done in 30 minutes (and I even cooked my own chicken when the recipe calls for a rotisserie chicken.) And it was delicious! A great flavor and great consistency. This was probably my favorite recipe that I've tried out so far. I'd highly recommend it. Chicken Curry in a Hurry... two thumbs up!
Day 22: Clothes
Today's photo challenge was to take a picture of Clothes. It was kind of a lame challenge, if you ask me. Especially since tomorrow's challenge is Closet so I couldn't take a picture of my clothes in my closet. So I quickly snapped a picture of what I wore today. And ta da! There you have it. This picture is lame, but I am for sure grateful for the abundance of clothes I've been blessed with.

No comments: