Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 21: Where You Sleep

Day 21: Where You Sleep


I've said this before, but I love my bed. I love the mattress. I love the Egyptian cotton sheets. I love the quilt. I love the colors. I love my pillows. I love the head board (it was my grandma's...) I love it all. I wish I could go home, cuddle up, and alternate napping with watching Netflix all day... Maybe in another life, right? As for me, I will be answering questions about 401ks all day instead.

Yep, I'm grateful for my bed. You would be too if you slept in it. (P.S. I'm blogging from work, as always, sorry for the wonky formatting.)

3 comments:

Aunt Cindy said...

After redaing this i went back to bed.

Jonathan Crow said...

Um..Twilight marathon?! But I guess that was my bed.

Jessie said...

Oops! I was logged in as Jon. Eek! That sounds bad, but it was totally me people!