Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 17: Memories

Day 17: Memories
It's pretty hard taking a picture of memories... For some reason, brain waves just aren't very photogenic. (Ok, bad joke, it's 11:15 and I'm tired....) So instead, I thought I'd take a picture of making memories instead of past ones.

My dear friend Corrie moved away in June but she is back for the weekend! So we've been reminiscing over memories and making new ones this weekend. Today was pretty much the perfect day: I took her to get her hair cut at this cool salon downtown (Skyline, it was great), we went to Blanc for lunch, grabbed coffee at Latte Land, stop by the grocery store to pick up a few things, made dinner at Jessie's house, then spent the rest of the evening relaxing, chatting, and (my favorite) playing games. What a great day and what special friends to make memories with.

Here is a picture of Corrie, Jessie, and I. Seriously... what a great day!

1 comment:

Aunt Georgie said...

What a great interpretation of memories...making them! Great job, Abby!