Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 13: Written Words

Day 13: Written Words
Here is a picture of the ultimate written Word, and my handwritten notes that I took on the message that I heard this morning at church on idolatry. Interesting stuff...

I'm grateful for the fact that I was well-educated growing up and can write without thinking twice about it. Just take a second and think about the education that we get here in the United States. We seriously take it for granted. Not everywhere in the world do they know how to read and write, or have the means to even buy something to write on. I am the queen of buying a journal, writing in it for a little while, forgetting about it, then buying a new journal to "get me excited" about writing again. It's sickening. Not only do I have countless journals, I have a computer, and a phone, and an iPod, and... The list goes on and on. I'm just plain blessed... and I'm grateful for the live that I've been given.

No comments: