Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 14: Movement

Day 14: Movement
Yes... I was driving while taking this picture. I'm a bad human being. Or at least a bad driver. But I survived, and more importantly so did everyone else around me. I originally took this picture to try to capture the sunrise, because Day 5 that I missed because I started this challenge a bit late was to take a picture of the Morning Sky. AND today's challenge is to capture Movement, so I thought I could kill two birds with one stone with this picture: Morning Sky AND Movement...

...and then I decided killing birds with stones isn't the point of this challenge. It's to take a moment and look around. So, I've decided today shall just be Movement. I will be back with a Morning Sky picture soon. (So if you drive on 435 between 6:45 and 7:15... beware!) And what I am grateful for about movement, you ask? Well, I'm grateful that I can move. I'm grateful for a car that takes me to and from work. And I'm grateful for beautiful morning skies (even though that's not today's challenge, I'm still grateful.)

1 comment:

Valeria said...

beautiful picture love. and I love your sentence about not killing birds with stones. ha it made me laugh ;)