Monday, November 7, 2011

Instagram.

Sunflowers.
I'm soooo late getting on the Instagram bandwagon. (It's not my fault. I just got an iPhone.) Instagram, by its own definition is: "a fun and quirky way to share your life with friends through a series of pictures. Snap a photo, then choose a filter to transform the look and feel of the shot into a memory to keep around forever." (Let's be honest... these won't be around forever, I'm not going to be showing my grandkids pictures I took on my iPhone... or maybe I will... Hm...)

Anyway, I would always see people tweet them or blog about them and would want to be able to take cool looking pictures with my phone, too. But I couldn't... and now I can. And I'm loving it. For those of you who have been doing this for ages, thanks for humoring me. I know that this is nothing new. But it's new to me. And have I mentioned I'm loving it. Cheers to Instagram and all of the artsy pictures I will attempt to take in the near future. Here are a few I've taken so far. (Cut me some slack here, I'm new to this.)
Oatmeal butterscotch cookies.
Don Chilito's.

No comments: