Tuesday, November 8, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Gratitude

Remember that one time I showed you a list I saw on Pinterest of fun fall things to do? Well... I'm a slacker. And I was gone every weekend in October, aka the prime time to check the things off of that list, and I just didn't get it done. It was still a fun list. Full of all sorts of fun things that would be great to do during the fall. I'm just a slacker.

BUT, I just saw another list that I liked. So I'm going to give it another go. I saw this on a baking blog that I read, Brown Eyed Baker, and she must have seen it on Pinterest (the giver of all things great). It's a challenge to take a picture every day for 30 days of things that you are grateful for. After reading what the blogger's intention was for this list, and her blog in general, I feel like she and I are on the same page. She encourages people to do this so they "stay in the present... are aware of their surroundings"... what I refer to as "noticing one's heart."

Anyway, I thought I'd partake in this list. I'm a bit behind, today is the 8th, so I've missed 7 days of photos, but I'll make them up as I go along. Today was a pretty easy one to complete. Can anyone say... mustard!
Day 8: Favorite Color

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Did you take that picture? It's so fun.

Valeria said...

That's a great idea, and I love your first photo.