Friday, November 4, 2011

This would be...

My excited face! Do you want to know why?... because I flipping got an iPhone! Yes, yes I did!

About a month ago, Apple announced that Sprint was finally getting the iPhone. I had been waiting a long time for this. Ok, not that long, but pretty much any time someone busted out an iPhone in front of me over the last 3 years, I have had to try hard to keep myself from gazing longingly in its direction. Anyway, from the day of the announcement on I was on a mission to get this phone. Had a run in or two (which I'm not proud of) with Sprint about some "policy issues." And then when it was finally time for my contract to be up so I could order the phone... they were all out. Looking back, I'm kind of ashamed of how bad I wanted it, how much I talked about it, and how hard I fought for it. It's a phone...

But yesterday I got it... and I love it! I have an iPhone! (And yes, I know my excited face is awesome. You should see the 30-some photos on my computer right now of my attempts at the excited face. If these were the ones that I went with, you can only imagine the others...)

No comments: