Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 30: Self Portrait

Day 30: Self Portrait
Well, today is the last day of the month long Gratitude Photo Challenge. I've kind of been dreading today. Not because it means the challenge is over, but because the last day of the challenge calls for a Self Portrait. You remember my hand insecurities? Imagine the insecurities that come with a self portrait. A true picture of who I really am would actually be of me laughing really hard, so hard that I'm crying even. But a picture taken of myself fake laughing would just be plain awful... so you get this one instead.

I have two days left to make up that I missed at the beginning of the challenge. Day 6 was Books, so I took a picture of a stack of books that is in my closet. Quite the diverse selection there, eh? And yes, that is Twilight right next to Crazy Love. What can I say... I'm well rounded. The only day that I did not complete was Something Funny. It's a little bit more difficult to capture something funny in a picture. A lot of the times it is a passing moment, or you had to be there, or something was said or done and it isn't visible. Last night, I got into my car and looked to my right to see two pugs just staring at me in the car next to me. Not barking, or wagging their tails (wait, do pugs even have tails?), just staring. I thought that was funny, and tried to bust out my phone to take a picture, but I guess they lost interest in me because they had sat back down in their seats and weren't visible when my camera was ready. Anyway, I tried. I thought I'd give you a pretty picture of tonight's sunset in its place. I figure that's a good way to say "adios" to this challenge. (No worries, I was at a stoplight when I took this picture. No lives were endangered... this time.)
Day 6: Books
Day 7: Something Funny/Tonight's sunset.
Alright, well, thanks for sticking with me the last month with all of the pictures. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. All of this to say... I'm grateful.

1 comment:

aunt cindy said...

Thank you...dont stop this month