Saturday, November 19, 2011

Days 18 and 19

Day 18: Something New
Yesterday's challenge was Something New but I didn't have a chance to blog with my friend Corrie being in town so I'm just now getting around to it. Honestly, I didn't really do anything new yesterday. I did go to this place called Thomas in a part of town I haven't spent much time in. I suppose that was new, but I didn't think to take a picture of it at the time. Instead I took a picture of a tattoo parlor that I walked by near Thomas. At the time I thought it was funny because I was like, "I'll put it on Twitter as "Something New" and people will freak out because they will think I got a tattoo." Eh, it wasn't that funny, but here's the picture anyway.

Day 19: Best Friend(s)
Today's challenge was Best Friend. My very best friend is my Momma. But because I have been so busy this weekend I didn't have a chance to take a picture of her. I've had a lot of time to spend with my friends Jessie and Corrie this weekend though, so I thought a picture of them would do as well. Here we are watching Twilight in Jessie's bed this morning. Corrie had never seen them so we had a marathon of the first three movies then went and saw Breaking Dawn this afternoon. Why yes, we ARE cool, just in case you were wondering. What a great weekend it has been... (P.S. Don't judge us for the horribly unflattering picture. It's the idea that counts, not the fact that none of us had showered yet.)

In summation, I'm grateful that:
1. I didn't get a dumb tattoo last night like I jokingly implied that I did.
2. I have some great friends in Jessie and Corrie.

No comments: