Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 16: Animals

Day 16: Animals
I like animals but I don't have any animals. Maybe someday when I have my own place I'll get a dog... Maybe someday...

I went over to Jessie's tonight and had intended on taking a picture of her dog or cat and was going to say something like "I love Jessie but I'm grateful that I don't have her pets." They're fine pets and all... just a dog who is a bit hyperactive and a cat that's a bit needy. I tried to take a few pictures, but it turns out, I don't know why, but animals like to move a lot so I couldn't get a good picture. So what did I do instead...

...I took a picture of Jessie's son Liam acting like an animal. I had to pay him a quarter and 2 pennies for this picture, but he posed for me and I love it. I love him. I love their whole family. And I am truly grateful for them. (And the fact that I don't have their crazy pets as my own.)

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Who are you kidding? You won't have animals.