Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 29: Light

Day 29: Light

I kind of cheated with this post. Technically I took these pictures yesterday and am using them for today, but you'll forgive me... right? My mom and I started decorating the house for Christmas last night. Every year we have a "girl's tree" that's all pretty and colored coordinated and such, in addition to our big, special, homely family tree. Last night we decorated our girl's tree and also worked on the mantle. I've been itching to decorate with Mason jars lately, and saw a cool thing with Mason jars and Christmas lights at Gap, so I thought I'd steal their idea. A peek of it is above. I figured it was a pretty good representation of Light.

Girl's Tree.


Day 5: Morning Sky

I thought I'd make up for one of the missed days this morning as well. I, once again, risked the lives of everyone on 435 this morning taking pictures of the sky. Woops. Everyone is alive and well though (as far as I am aware of.) Here is a picture of the amusement park I drive by every morning.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Did you mean to say homely or homey? Homely makes me laugh and I don't think your family tree is that bad.