Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 28: Nighttime

Day 28: Nighttime
Only a few more days left of this challenge... Are you getting sick of me yet? I'm pretty sure this is the most I've ever blogged consecutively. You get me on a roll and I just can't stop.

Tonight my aunt Cindy treated myself, my mom, and my brother Cory to what is, in my opinion, the best pizza in Kansas City: Waldo Pizza. Their chicken almond pizza on honey wheat crust is heaven... Tonight was full of great conversation, great pizza, lots of Diet Coke, great people watching (this couple walked in and I said, "That is literally an SNL skit waiting to happen." How I wish someone funnier than I was there to make it even funnier than it already was...), people I love... You can't get much better than that. I'm grateful for nights like these...

1 comment:

Aunt Cindy said...

Nice picture, it was fun. Didn't want to laugh to much at that couple, I thought it was Halloween!