Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 10: Nature

Day 10: Nature
I took this cool picture of the trees that line the sidewalk on the way out of work, because the truth is, that's pretty much my only interaction with nature throughout the week. But something happened somewhere between work and home and the picture disappeared, so I took a picture of the tree outside of our house instead. I do love the tree outside and I am grateful for it. It's a sickly tree and every year we think will be its last. BUT, it continued to survive, and I'm grateful for that.
Day 2: Smile
Because I started this challenge a week late, I'm trying to make up for some of the missed days as I go along. So today I'm also posting a picture for Day 2: Smile. We have pictures of our family on our refrigerator and they all make me smile on a regular basis. I especially love this picture of my cousin Hallie. I mean, who couldn't? She's probably the cutest child I've ever been around in my life. I'm grateful for her and the rest of my special family.

No comments: