Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sheets of Egyptian Cotton.

My sleeping situation got an upgrade this week and I'm pretty excited about it. I went from the full size bed that I've been sleeping on since probably middle school, to a queen. Woohoo! That was enough to make me happy... And then my mom came home with new, beautiful, brown, Egyptian cotton sheets tonight and I was blown away.

The first thing I thought of when she told me what she got was the movie Uptown Girls. Remember that stupid song her lame boyfriend wrote called, "Sheets of Egyptian Cotton". Let me jog your memory...

The second thing I thought of was how good I'm going to sleep tonight.... So, I guess I'm going to go try them out... Hopefully I'll be able to sleep because right now I have that stupid "Sheets of Egyptian Cotton" song stuck in my head. A big thanks to my mom and dad for the lovely bed and satiny sheets. Night, ya'll!

1 comment:

sarah said...

i'll take your old double! that would be an upgrade for me... i'm still stuck in a twin at home!