Sunday, September 12, 2010

Angry Birds.

If you have an iPod Touch, an iPhone, or an iPad and haven't already invested in the game Angry Birds... I think you should. It's probably the best 99 cents I've ever spent...

I don't know why I love this game so much. It's completely mindless, and probably for children, but for some reason I can't get enough. I'm not going to lie... I am all the way through the game except for the Golden Eggs levels which I'm still not sure what is so special and different about those...

Anyway, I know this is completely dumb, but Angry Birds is fun. If you like mindless games that are addicting, this is for you. Speaking of mindless games that are addicting... Have you ever played Copter? One of my friends showed me this game freshman year of college and I'm pretty sure my vision is a little bit worse now because of the number of hours I spent staring at the computer screen without blinking while playing this game. Go here if you're ready for that kind of quality entertainment.
Angry Birds. Copter. Do it. They're fun.

1 comment:

Aunt Georgie said...

I just tried Copter. I'm no good. Only got past the first barrier once. Eye-hand coordination too slow! I think I'll stick to word games. :-)