Sunday, September 26, 2010

Candy Corn.

Today truly felt like fall, and it was wonderful. The weather was cool... I wore a scarf and a cardigan, the entire day, and I wasn't too warm once. I went over to my aunts' house and they fall decorations out... pumpkins and cute, orange things were everywhere. But the reality of fall really hit me when I went in the kitchen, and in a cute candy dish I found... candy corn! It's candy corn season! I love candy corn! (I especially the bags that have the little candy corn pumpkins in them... those are my favorite.)

I enjoyed way more candy corn then I should have, THEN I saw that my aunt also had these Hershey's Kisses that were wrapped in candy corn wrappers. I thought it would just be the normal kiss inside, but no, it looks like a candy corn kernel. And apparently it's white chocolate that is flavored like candy corn. While looking for a picture of them, I saw a review on the candy and that particular "critic" (but I mean really, who critiques candy and takes the time to write about it just for kicks?) thought they were gross... but I loved them!
So, yay for candy corn, and candy corn flavored Kisses. I love fall.

4 comments:

Jeff said...

one of my least favorite things about fall: candy corn.
i'd rather eat a candle than eat candy corn.
:) ill ship all mine your way.

abby! said...

Jeff... I'm pretty sure you disagree with just about everything I say.

Aunt Cingy said...

I love how you love fall. Thanks for noticing all the decorations. It took a while to set them out.

Cameron said...

Mix the candy corns in a bowl with honey roasted peanuts. You'll thank me later.