Wednesday, September 15, 2010

TV.

I don't know if you've picked up on this yet... but I get really into things. Hobbies. Games. Music. Movies. TV shows. I guess I kind of live my life (or at least try to) with this philosophy of, "Why not love something? Why not have "love" be my default and get really into the things I enjoy?" Granted, that kind of discredits a lot of my opinions because people probably think, "Oh, that Abby, she'll love anything... Of what significance is her approval?" Which is a valid thought... but I think I'm going to keep on living the way I've been living.

ANYWAY... I love things... and get really into them... If I can possibly get emotionally involved, I do, probably more than I should. One thing I love is TV. (Well, TV shows on the internet at least... I don't love having my life revolve around a television screen so thanks to DVR and Hulu I indulge in this passion of mine after everyone else is asleep.) But guess what... TV is coming back! I mean, it's been around, but we all know that one of the many splendid things about fall is that the TV starts cranking out new shows. And next week is that week... when TV starts again! I'm pumped!

The shows I'm most excited about are:
1. Chuck (Premieres September 20)
2. Modern Family (Premieres September 22)
3. Glee (Premieres September 21)
4. Top Chef: Just Desserts (Premiered September 15)

Here's to getting too emotionally involved in silly TV shows. Happy fall premieres to you!

No comments: