Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Office: Before and After

I finally got around to taking some pictures of my office at work. I had my crappy camera though, and the lighting wasn't great, but oh well. I was pretty diligent about decorating it this summer, but then halfway through I realized that the days of that job were probably numbered so I kind of stopped trying. That's ok though... It felt more like home than it did to begin with. Here are the before and afters. Only three more weeks and this will be my office no longer. :(

The before... an unfortunate couch, boring $25 Craigs List desk, a cluttered bookshelf, and nothing on the walls...
The after...
(My daytime picture wasn't very good, so I took
this one the other night when I was there...)
(My random collage. My grandma had that picture of the man
praying hanging in her house before she died. I randomly found
the print matted in mustard (for $2.50) and just HAD to have it.
And as you may or may not know... I love benches.)
(My elephant planter, teapot pencil holder, and $2 lamp
I painted gold. Gotta love thrift store finds...)
(One of my favorite parts of my room is the random house frame
I found at a thrift store for 50 cents that I put my brothers pictures
in. I like the teapot "watering can" (gotta keep that elephant
hydrated), random green bird, and strangely shaped basket.

No comments: