Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September 1.

It's September! You know what that means... fall is near. I know the first day of fall isn't until September 22... But there is something about writing that ever so lovely "9" on the date line that feels very autumn-like. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside....

AND... word is that Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back at Starbucks! I may have to make a trip there today... (I think it may be sacrilegious to get it any way but hot, but I really should get it iced because despite the fact that September is here, the weather still thinks it's summer time.) Side note: for someone who openly says that she doesn't like chain coffee shops, especially Starbucks, I sure do frequent it a lot. (Starbucks hypocrite, right here.)

Anyway... yay for it being September. Yay for Pumpkin Spice Lattes. And yay that fall is THAT much closer!

No comments: