Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Funny Conversations.

I love it when conversations take a turn from normal, every day "How's your day been?", "What did you have for dinner?", "What TV shows do you watch?" (ok, those are random questions...) type convresations to obscure, "Where did THAT come from?" conversations. I love it when people can let go and be silly. I love to laugh. I love to be silly. I love to talk about ridiculous things. Here's an example of the ridiculousness that can occur when you let yourself go. Tonight I was Google talking with Jessie and here's the conversation that transpired...

Jessie: Do you think when we're old ladies and our husbands are dead you'd want to be roommates?

Me: Yes, for sure. Except I'd have to learn how to live with the bare minimum in the house or you'd have to learn to live with more than one set of measuring spoons. (***Important information to have that make sense: Jessie is the OPPOSITE of a pack rat; she can't really stand anything extra or unnecessary...)

Jessie: I'm ok with more than one set of measuring spoons. Just not more than 10. Because hopefully we'll be baking and then we won't have to wash dishes too often.

Me: I'm fine with that... Ok, then it's official, we'll live together.

Jessie: Or maybe our rich husbands will have left us enough money to hire a hot dishwasher. Plus, I'm older than you so you could probably keep telling me you'll downsize and I'll forget. ...

So great... I love silly conversations.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

AHHHH HA HA. That was a funny conversation.