Saturday, March 20, 2010

Mustard.

No, not the condiment. (I actually really dislike mustard-the condiment.) I'm talking about the color. The rich, yellowy, beautiful color mustard. It's currently my favorite. I know, I know... it's in right now, so I'm not alone, but gosh I love this color.

Today I was browsing Etsy and almost all of the showcased items on their homepage were mustard. Talk about temptation. I couldn't resist it... I bought the card pictured above. Do you really think I could withstand a $3 card that is mustard AND has a tree on it (and bonus: a kite!). I don't think so. I also ended up purchasing a purse that I've been debating over for about a month. After months of dreaming and drooling, I have finally made my first purchase(s) from Etsy. Woohoo!

So while my bank account and responsible part of my brain are kind of disappointed in me right now, my mustard loving heart is full of joy. So I guess it's ok...

2 comments:

Happy_Moni said...

The bag is adorable and the card is pretty sick(good, hawai'i lingo just saying). I really do love the bag.

Happy Blogging

Valeria said...

love love love that card--so happy