Thursday, March 25, 2010

Guest Blogger.

A good friend of mine named Bethany is always giving people ways to save money on things by doing it yourself, especially when it comes to food and drinks. (E.g. Me: "Man, I love passion tea lemonade from Starbucks." Bethany: "You can make that at home for cheap, here's how...") I have felt convicted by Bethany's wisdom in this area on many occasions. :) Someone the other day told her to start a blog to get all of that diy-money saving goodness off her chest... So she did!

Her blog is called "Our Healthy Desire" and is all about living healthy and saving money while you're doing it! Here is a bit from her post entitled "The Cost of Living":

"We believe that a meal is only as good as its ingredients. It is helpful to know about the food at the grocery and the food behind the door at your favorite restaurant. We will be exploring the definition of efficiency and ways to help our lifestyles become cost efficient."

There are many cool things about Bethany's blog and one of them is that she is inviting her friends to get involved and write for it as well. So I did! I'm a guest blogger! (That's so funny to me...) I wrote about baking. (Baking? I can just imagine the shocked look on your face right now.) If you're interested, check out what I wrote here, but more importantly just check out Bethany's blog. She has a lot of great things to say!

No comments: