Friday, March 19, 2010

The Bright Side Project.

The other day I came across a website called The Bright Side Project. I found it because Sseko Designs (where I got my sandals) announced on Twitter that they were giving away a free pair on the site. It's a great site... I could explain it, but I will just let them explain it. Here's their mission:
"The Bright Side Project is here to bring you sunshine every day with themed, daily giveaways. We hope to inspire you to stop for a second and remember life is (still) beautiful and there is goodness in the world."

How great! Another place that's all about pointing out the fun, cute, beautiful, etc. things in life. Their approach is a bit more "things" oriented, but I'm not complaining. :) I was tempted to not blog about this... because the more people that know about the site, the more people that put their name down for the giveaways, and the less of a chance I have of winning anything. But you're worth it. You should check their site out. Now.

1 comment:

Happy_Moni said...

That is a really smart idea. I am sorry but your chances have been cut slightly because you inspired me to try it out!

Happy Blogging