Thursday, March 18, 2010

Perks of waking up early.

This morning I had an earlier start than normal... I woke up at 7:30. Now I know... a lot of the world has to be in work by 8:00 so that's not that early... BUT, it was earlier than normal for me. Anyway, two great things happened out of this early morning:

1. I walked the dog (it's not actually my dog, I'm housesitting for some people with a dog) and it was BEAUTIFUL outside. The sun was in the process of rising and it was foggy outside... a little chilly, but only enough to make you appreciate it, not resent it. It actually looked a lot like the scene in Pride & Prejudice were Darcy and Elizabeth finally decide they love each other.

2. I woke up early enough to grab coffee and a bagel from Panera. I shouldn't have... with the diet and all. But I went for a french toast bagel and honey walnut cream cheese. A-mazing!

3. (I decided there was a third great thing about waking up early.) I'm blogging and it's only 9:00 in the morning. That's great!

4 comments:

Valeria said...

annnnd you will be in Columbia SOON. that picture from the scene in P&P is exactly how I pictured your morning to be from your description. I love mornings like that.

Robbie Louth said...

Ugh there's no way I could get up that early. I really should though cuz my life during the week is work at church. But even getting up at 730 I'd have to be at church in two hours lol

Jessie said...

Funny, I could entitle the current post I'm working as the same thing although it doesn't look nearly that pretty out.

Happy_Moni said...

That is some serious symbolism with the Mr. Darcy thing. If you really like the movie Pride and Prejudice then here me out.I discovered a movie that is based on Pride and Prejudice but with a very interesting twist. It is called Lost in Austen. It is a about a girl who falls into the world of Pride and Prejudice and has to help the Bennett sisters with love and it is very good.