Sunday, March 7, 2010

Google Revisited... again.

So you know how I have a passion (well, maybe not passion, but I really like) Google logos? I found one today that I love maybe more than any that I've seen... 1. Because it looks cool. 2. Because my brother Cory designed it!

I guess Google has a scholarship contest where you can submit your design and if you win you get $15,000 toward school. You had to design around the theme of finishing the sentence, "If I could do anything I would..." Cory chose, "If I could do anything I would live in black and white." He used some of my other brother Joel's photography and came up with this design. Pretty great.

What can I say... I have some talented brothers. (If you want to read about Cory's design or see more of his work, go here. If you want to see more of Joel's photography, go here, or read his blog, go here.)

1 comment:

Katie said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?! THAT IS AMAAAAAAAAAAZING! $15,000!?!?!/1?!??!?! WHAT THE HECK!!!!!! WOW! GOOGLE DESIGN!?! WELL I'M PRETTY SURE WITH THAT ON YOUR RESUME HE CAN JUST GO GET A REAL CAREER NOW. WOW THAT WAS SUCH A COOL/SHOCKING POST! AWESOME!!