Monday, March 15, 2010

Love Happens.

I watched the movie Love Happens with Jennifer Aniston and Aaron Eckhart last night. I decided to stop by Red Box on my way to the place where I'm housesitting. It randomly became the winner because I was in the mood for a chick flick and it was one of the few that I hadn't seen. It was good... a bit cheesy at times, but it's a chick flick... so what are you to expect?

The movie wasn't quite great enough to blog about (although now looking back on it, I enjoyed it more than I realized) but its soundtrack was amazing (for a chick flick). I was pretty surprised that it had the songs that it did being the type of movie it was. It had The Postal Service, Helen Stellar, Explosions in the Sky, and a song by this girl named Priscilla Ahn that I'm currently obsessed with.
Anyway, I was just impressed with the soundtrack and really liked this song, so I thought I'd share it with you.

2 comments:

Robbie Louth said...

Sounds like a good movie. I need someone to watch chick flicks with. You should have called me yo. Btw, first ever comment from me on your blog. It shall go down in history.

abby! said...

Loving the comment action. And I would for sure watch chick flicks with you!