Saturday, March 13, 2010

Today's post brought to you by...

The letter A! (Please tell me you remember how they do that on Sesame Street...) Joel posted recently about Letter Cult, a blog about custom lettering. They are doing this thing called Alphabattle where they have artists submit original letter designs for each letter of the alphabet. They are going through the alphabet so they, of course, started with the letter A. A just happens to be the first letter of my name, so I was pretty excited. I loved looking through all of the designs and seeing how each person's creativity inspired them to create totally different designs for a single letter.

I'm excited to see what everyone comes up with for B... and the rest of the alphabet. It's going to be a long time waiting for them to finish all 26 letters but I'm pretty excited. I've posted a few of my favorites of the letter A.

1 comment:

Happy_Moni said...

Give me an "A", haha......Those are really cool A's what is the place where you got these pictures