Thursday, March 11, 2010

Nice day for a...

I have always been fond of Wednesdays. I know most people don't like them... but for some reason, I do! I have written about my like for Wednesdays here and here but the current reason why I love Wednesdays is because I get to hang out with Jessie, Liam, and Eli. The day normally goes like this: they go to story time at the library, I sleep in, they come over to my house around 10:30, the boys play with marbles and cars while Jessie and I chat, then we do something for lunch, whether that is my house, her house, or out.

This week we packed some sandwiches for the boys and went to Le Monde, a French bakery, in North Kansas City. The baked goods are just ok (when I can see your croissants look visibly burnt, it's not good) but they have this amazing chicken curry soup that I was craving (and am again craving now as I'm thinking about it) and I really wanted Jessie to try it. So we picked up some soup and headed to the park down the road. The weather was beautiful and we had the park all to ourselves so we had a great time. Good food, nice weather, quality company, and cute boys (being the little ones, not guys in their 20s...) I got to practice using my camera a bit, too!

I just love Wednesdays...

2 comments:

Happy_Moni said...

That sounds like a perfect Wednesday.. The little boys are so cute. I personally do not like Wednesday they are so dreary were i live not to mention school.......i love this picture...

Jessie said...

Those are the cutest kids I've ever seen. Must have good looking parents...