Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wednesdays...

I love Wednesdays. I look forward to them for sure. Most people hate them actually but I love them. Here is why:

-I work Mondays and Tuesdays so it's my first day to be able to sleep past 4:00 am.
-I only have one class and it's finished by 10:15 which means I pretty much have the whole day to do my own thing.
-It is becoming a trend that I meet with my friend Colleen either over coffee or lunch and I think she (and coffee and lunch) is (are) great! Today I had my first experience at Uprise Bakery and it was fantastic. My life was transformed upon tasting the best black bean quesadilla I've ever had.
-I have an excuse to bake because...
-I lead a Bible study with Colleen that meets on Wednesday nights and that's always a good time (I always bake something for the girls. Tonight's baked good: homemade cinnamon rolls pictured above.)

I guess that's it. I just love Wednesdays, that's all. (P.S. Last semester I wrote a post about how I loved Wednesday nights. I know this is very similar, but I thought I'd let everyone know that my love has extended to the whole entire day.)

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Wow, what a great picture. Made me want some!