Friday, October 2, 2009

Light and Dark

There is something about light coming through a window and the shadows that it makes that makes me all happy inside. I don't really know why... I just find it beautiful. Possibly it's the contrast of light and dark that pleases my eyes (in my psych class we just learned that high contrasts like that are the first thing that babies learn to visually enjoy...) Possibly I'm just easily excited...

My room at the Haslags has a lot of these shadows. And their kitchen and a room off of the kitchen always seems to have a good light/shadow ratio. I took the picture above in room off the kitchen (I don't know what to call it...). Nothing too special... I just think often about how much I like how this looks so I thought I'd blog about it...

1 comment:

Cindy said...

What a great photo, I thought it was from a magazine. Nice!!