Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Little Things Post #2

I made cupcakes for the first time in a long time today... I had kind of decided I was tired of cupcakes (...gasp!) but today I was in the mood again. Hurray! So, in honor of fall I made pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and they are goooood. (I can say that because I give all credit to Martha Stewart, not myself, I just follow directions well...)

Anyway, they were way fun to make. I spent too much of my afternoon in the kitchen and not enough time studying for my developmental psychology test that I have tomorrow morning, but I'm pretty ok with that. (We'll see if I still agree with that 9:30 am tomorrow...)

Also, I made too much cream cheese frosting (like 4 cups too much, I
only used about 1 or 1 1/2 cups...) so if anyone in the Columbia area hap pens to want to make so mething that involves cream cheese frosting within the next few days... let me know. It's too good to go to waste.

No comments: